STUDY LOANS FOR WESTERN SYDNEY MBA
Western Sydney MBA is a program for students who have 2 to 8 years of working experience, with the desire to advance in a career, change the working environment – industry or start a business.
Totally taught in English, studying at ISB (University of Economics Ho Chi Minh City)
MBA degree from Western Sydney University (Australia).
The curriculum consists of 2 phases:
- Stage 1: 4 core subjects
- Stage 2: 6 subjects + 1 Business Project (equivalent to 2 subjects)
Students participating in the Western Sydney MBA 2020 program are supported by the ISB Institute and Western Sydney University with a scholarship of 4,000 USD (equivalent to 92,000,000 VND).
Total tuition fees for the whole course have been deducted from scholarships: 239,200,000 VND
In order to create opportunities for the young Vietnamese talented to develop their knowledge, UEH-ISB cooperates with Bella Group to provide Education Finance.
Depending on your needs and financial situation, students can choose a suitable installment payment method:
Installment payments via Education Finance (EduFin)
- With the installment plan in 18 months, students have to pay 13,290,000VND / month
- With the installment plan in 24 months, students have to pay 9,970,000VND / month
Installment payments through the bank
- With the installment plan in 36 months, students have to pay 7,900,000VND / month
- With the installment plan in 48 months, students have to pay 6,200,000VND / month
- With the installment plan in 60 months, students have to pay 5,200,000VND / month
(*) Note: Only for study loans from bank
- Collateral is required and credit is met in accordance with the regulations of the bank.
- The monthly contribution (principal and interest) can be adjusted according to the fluctuation of the bank’s interest rate; actual loan needs of students. (The average provisional interest rate according to the loan plan is 12% / year)
- Education Finance will guide students to prepare and coordinate with banks to carry out loan procedures.
- Application form / Agreement to join the program;
- Identity card (copy);
- Residence Permanent(copy);
- Company Letter of recommendation (according to the prescribed form of the program);
- Payroll statements for the last 3 months of candidates.
To join the program, please fill up the form below
Education Finance (Bella Group):
Office: 6th floor, No 79, Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street, Ward 6, District 3, HCMC
Hotline: 0888.700.268 – 0888.178.090