MBA Talent program follows international standards established by UEH-ISB and Western Sydney University.
MBA Talent students are excellent individuals nominated by their corporations or multinational companies who conquer the selection process in the MBA Talent Competition.
The international MBA degree granted by Western Sydney University – Top 1.2% best universities in the World according to QS World University 2020
- Applicants nominated by the company currently working for and passed the selection exam from the Admissions Committee include the English Placement test, interview organized by the Admission Council; or
- Applicants take the placement test organized by UEH-ISB include IQ test, CV, and interview.
- Completed an undergraduate degree or higher in a business-related field at a recognized university; OR
- Completed an undergraduate degree or higher in a non-business related field and acquired a PreMBA certification granted by UEH-ISB.
- IELTS (Academic) 6.0 overall with a minimum 5.0 in Writing (or equivalent); or
- At least 70% of the English Placement Test organized by Western Sydney University and UEH-ISB; or
- Successfully completed an undergraduate degree or higher in a business-related field at an English-speaking recognized university within 02 years from enrolment date (based on particular circumstances)
- IELTS (Academic) 6.5 overall with no band below 6.0 (or equivalent); or
- At least 80% of the English Placement Test organized by Western Sydney University and UEH-ISB; or
- Successfully completed an undergraduate degree or higher in a business-related field at an English-speaking recognized university within 02 years from the enrolment date (based on particular circumstances)
- Application form (sample)
- 01 Certified copy of University Certificate
- 01 Certified copy of University transcript
- 01 Certified copy of English Certificate (Academic IELTS, TOEFL) (if applicable)
- 01 Certified copy of Birth Certificate or ID Card or Passport
- 01 Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- 02 4×6 photos taken no more than one year from the application deadline (with applicant’s full name, Date of Birth on the back)
- Original Health Certificate
- Units: 10 (100 credits)
- Business Project: 1 (20 credits)
- Unit price (10 credits): 27,600,000 (1,200 USD)
- Total tuition fee: 331,200,000 (14,400 USD)
- Core and specialized units: 10 credits/unit, Business Projects 20 credits/unit (expected)
- Fees for English Academic Program, Pre MBA Program are not included in the tuition fee above
- Tuition fee is paid according to the number of enrolled courses and need to be completed before each semester starts
- Tuition fee can be adjusted to no more than 10% each year.
CONTACT UEH – INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
Know more about the course and visit our campus. Click here.