UQAM Executive MBA is a cooperation program between UEH-International School of Business and the School of Management, University of Quebec at Montreal (ESG UQAM), Canada.
UQAM EMBA is one of the most successful EMBA program in Canada (Canada Business, 2012 EMBA GUIDE); One of the first popular EMBA programs in the world (L’Expansion, 2011).
University of Quebec at Montreal (ESG UQAM) is a leading university has an international value. Executive MBA of the School of Management, University of Quebec at Montreal (ESG UQAM) is ranked 6th in Canada and 18th in North America (According to Eduniversal Ranking, 2014).
Successful candidates for the EMBA program are expected to possess:
- A Bachelor degree or higher degree.
- At least 4 years of documented professional working experience.
- A sound level of English
- Step 1: Submission application package from 11/2021 – 11/2022
- Step 2: Candidate interview (in English) and English efficiency test
- Step 3: Receive offer from UQAM and join Orientation Day
- Application Form
- Cover Letter to UQAM
- Curriculum Vitae
- A copy of Bachelor Degree (Notarized by government)
- A copy of Official Transcript
- A copy of Passport (or equivalent)
- 3 photographs 4×6 (taken no more than 06 months)
- Health certificate
- 3 Letters of Reference (From lecturer, direct manager, partner)
TUITION FEE AND SCHOLARSHIP
- Tuition Fee: 307,800,000 VND (~13,500 USD), divided into 5 quarters
- Scholarship up to 50% tuition fee for the first semester based on the profile excellence
For more information, feel free to contact us and have a campus tour. See more