UQAM Executive MBA is a cooperation program between UEH-International School of Business and the School of Management, University of Quebec in Montreal (ESG UQAM), Canada.
UQAM EMBA is one of the most successful EMBA program in Canada (Canada Business, 2012 EMBA GUIDE); One of the first popular EMBA programs in the world (L’Expansion, 2011).
University of Quebec at Montreal (ESG UQAM) is a leading university has an international value. Executive MBA of the School of Management, University of Quebec at Montreal (ESG UQAM) is ranked 6th in Canada and 18th in North America (According to Eduniversal Ranking, 2014).
Successful candidates for the EMBA program are expected to possess:
- Currently employed with 10 years of working experience, at least 4 years of executive experience.
- Hold a Master degree or Bachelor degree.
- English requirements: at least IELTS 6.0 or relevant.
Round 1: Submit application
Round 2: Candidate interview (in English) and English proficiency test
Round 3: Complete candidate profile
Round 4: Acceptance of offer and payment
Round 5: Orientation Day
- Application Form (UQAM form)
- Intention letter (Letter of motivation)
- Most updated CV
- Notarized degrees/diplomas (notarized translation)
- Notarized transcript (notarized translation)
- Notarized translation official ID (passport)
- Proof of employments
- 01 4×6 Picture (taken no more than 06 months)
- Health check
- 03 Letters of Reference (From lecturer, direct manager, partner)
TUITION FEE AND SCHOLARSHIP
- Tuition Fee: $17,900, divided into 5 quarters
- Scholarship up to 30% tuition fee for the first semester based on the profile excellence
Deadline of application: 30/06/2023
For detailed information of Executive MBA admission, please contact the recruitment department via:
17 Pham Ngoc Thach Street, Vo Thi Sau Ward, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City
Tel: 0909 607 337 – 0938 812 266 – 0938 854 488 – 0906 738 898
Don’t forget to follow us on LinkedIn to receive the newest update about the UQAM Executive MBA admission 2023!