Global Pathways is a successful overseas study program with a worldwide trending transfer model. Students can flexibly choose between different models, courses and destinations. In Vietnam, students are prepared with the core knowledge and practice English skills. After that, they can confidently transfer to the top universities around the world.
The Global Pathways program has been approved by many top universities in Australia, New Zealand and Canada. It provides students with the opportunity to access modern advanced education and modern learning methods at international standards.
Global Pathways Program
The program has a total duration of 3-4 years and consists of 2 stages:
- Stage 1 (1-2 years in Vietnam): Students will be equipped with foundation knowledge and opportunities to further practice their English skills.
- Stage 2 (1-2 years abroad): Students choose 1 of 11 universities and the respective majors of each school to transfer to.
- High school GPA meets Global Pathways entry requirement or;
- Vietnam National University, HCM City General Ability Test result meets Global Pathways entry requirements or;
- National High School Exam result meets Global Pathways entry requirements or;
- Transfer from domestic and international universities (consider each case).
- Have international certification equivalent to IELTS (Academic) 5.5 (Writing above 5.0) or;
- Take the Global Pathways English placement test.
Stage 1: Studying in Vietnam
- September Intake – Application deadline: September 05, 2022
- January Intake – Application deadline: December 26, 2022
- May Intake – Application deadline: May 08, 2023
- September Intake – Application deadline: September 04, 2023
Stage 2: Studying in worldwide universities
- Universities in Australia: admission in February and July (including Macquarie University, Monash University, Western Sydney University, University of Wollongong, University of South Australia, Griffith University, University of Adelaide, Curtin University)
- Universities in New Zealand: admission in February and July (including Waikato University, Massey University)
- Universities in Canada: admission in September (including Dalhousie University, University of Victoria)
Stage 1: Studying in Vietnam
- Scholarship for Year 1: 20%-50% tuition fee reduction. Consider high school academic results and have an international English certificate equivalent to IELTS (Academic) 6.0 (component scores 5.5) or higher.
- Scholarship for Year 2: 30%-50% tuition reduction. Considering the results of studying in year 1 and having a PTE international English certificate, an increase of at least 1 level compared to the entry-level of English in Stage 1.
Stage 2: Studying at foreign universities
- Universities in Australia: 3,000 – 15,000 AUD/year (depending on the policy of each school)
- Universities in New Zealand: 5,000 – 10,000 NZD/year (depending on the policy of each school)
- Universities in Canada: 1,200 CAD (depending on the policy of each school)
See details of the second stage scholarship here.
Students are supported with EduFin’s learning instalment solution when participating in the Global Pathways 2+1 and Western Sydney Global Pathways 2.5+0.5 programs. Instalment Plan – Study Loan through EduFin optimises financial and learning benefits for students during their study period in Vietnam.
While studying abroad, students are supported by EduFin in choosing the appropriate instalment level and payment term, helping them with documents and procedures, and connecting them to partner banks.
Consult your instalment plans and steps to register and use your loans according to your financial situation.
Register for the program here: https://kfo.edu.vn/dang-ky-tu-van/