Moving forward in your career in business with Master of Business Administration Western Sydney MBA – an MBA degree granted by Western Sydney University (Australia) – Top 250 – 1.2% universities in the world.
With a modern teaching method based on best practices, real business cases, simulation games, and industry-based projects, you will have a comprehensive understanding of the real modern business as well as gain in-depth knowledge and real-world experience which built a solid base for your future career.
The Western Sydney MBA is designed for students who are looking forward to studying an international MBA program in Vietnam with the aim of developing professional leadership and management skills – moving forward in future career – switching your career or working environment. Joining our MBA program, students will have valuable opportunities to join the Alumni network from 98 MNCs and large corporates in Vietnam.
The blended learning model will give students flexibility when starting their learning journey.
MBA DEGREE FROM TOP 250 – 1.2 UNIVERSITIES OF THE WORLD
SUCCESSFUL MBA NETWORK FROM 98 MNCS AND BIG CORPORATES
18 MONTHS FOR MBA PROGRAM, 100% TAUGHT IN ENGLISH
“I truly enjoy the time diving in the knowledge from the program, which has proven the investment. I made here a life-changing opportunity for my future with real-life experience. This course has enabled me to promote my career and connect with lots of talented fellows from other big companies in the country. I’m grateful to WSU for bringing the world-class qualified course to Vietnam.”
LE THUY NHI – Western Sydney MBA 2019
Senior Marketing Specialist at OneID, Vingroup
Why choose Western Sydney MBA?
- Reputation: A joint program between Western Sydney University (Australia) – Top 250 best universities in the world and UEH-International School of Business.
- Global Degree: Granted by Western Sydney University – Ranked 16th among top universities in Australia
- Lecturers: Specialists from MNCs companies and professors from top universities around the world.
- Program: Equips students with the core knowledge in business (critical thinking, problem-solving, creativity), global perspectives as well as best practices to become future leaders.
- Learning environment: Experience international environment in Vietnam with Blended learning model
- Alumni network: Students can have opportunities to expand networking with successful alumni from over 50 big corporations.
- Tuition & Installment Loan: Save up to 70% of tuition fees and the average installment cost about 10 million VND/month.
Western Sydney University: Top 250 – 1.2 universities in the world
According to the Quacquarelli Symonds (QS), Western Sydney University ranked 474 in the world and has a 5-star ranking for excellence in higher education.
Recognized by professional organizations such as Certified Public Accountant (CPA Australia), Australian Property Institute (API), Australian Human Resources Institute (AHRI).