UQAM Executive MBA is a cooperation program between UEH-International School of Business and the School of Management, the University of Quebec at Montreal (ESG UQAM), Canada.
UQAM EMBA – UNLOCK LEADERSHIP POTENTIALS
- Executive Master of Business Administration UQAM EMBA is specially designed for students with more than 8 years of experience working and holding managerial and leadership positions in enterprises;
- Students will learn from excellent members in the same class with professors who expertise in fields with a lot of practical experience in the world; who will provide students with insight into the current situation and the development trends of the future business environment in Asia and around the world. From there, it is possible to understand the impacts on the business operations of the enterprise;
- Ability to build business strategies and execute enforcement activities towards sustainable corporate growth;
- From the world perspective in relation to Vietnam, students will find effective differences in problem-solving, decision-making, leadership strategies, organizational processes, and negotiations;
- Applying the latest and most effective management tools in the fields of marketing, finance, production, human resources and strategy;
- Understand the role and importance of technology for socio-economic development, business success as well as technology application to help improve the competitiveness of domestic and regional and international enterprises
- Participating in the UQAM Executive MBA is one of the best options for students to invest in their future career development.
UQAM EMBA – NEW OPPORTUNITY FOR EXECUTIVE MANAGERS AND LEADERS
- Organizing unit: Is a cooperation program between UEH-International School of Business and the School of Management, University of Quebec at Montreal (ESG UQAM), Canada;
- Degree value: Degree will be granted by the School of Management, University of Quebec at Montreal (ESG UQAM) which is a leading university has an international value. Executive MBA of the School of Management, University of Quebec at Montreal (ESG UQAM) is ranked 6th in Canada and 18th in North America (According to Eduniversal Ranking);
- Senior faculty: UQAM EMBA is taught by professors who are experts in the fields from UQAM and top Australian and US universities, with degrees from PhD (PhD) onwards. Up, seasoned experience in both teaching and practice in the global business environment;
- Program: Combining theory and practice dimension with intensive teaching system, practical situations to help students equip the leadership skills necessary to become a great leader in the environment. global business;
- Learning environment: Totally taught in English, with the international learning environment in Vietnam;
- Active class schedule: Classes are held outside working hours (2 evenings a week and 2 weekends each month);
- Study in Canada: Students have the opportunity to visit, study at the University of Quebec at Montreal (UQAM), combine business tours and exchange academic with other international EMBA students.
At the age of 60, UQAM EMBA made me feel younger, more energetic than ever. We (UQAM EMBA members) became friends and had a great memory of my last birthday together. UQAM EMBA gives us tools for execution. Just Do It. Thank you EMBA 4!
Co-Founder, Managing Director – PEB Steel Buildings Co., Ltd.
THE SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT, UNIVERSITY OF QUEBEC AT MONTREAL (ESQ UQAM)
The School of Management, the University of Quebec at Montreal (ESG UQAM) annually enrolls more than 13,000 students. ESG UQAM is a leading and extensive international teaching and management school renowned for the quality of its practical training, the size of its research and its professors, as well as collaboration with organizations and businesses.
ESG UQAM’s achievements in Canada and International:
- The School of Management, the University of Quebec at Montreal (ESG UQAM) is ranked 6th in the top business schools in Canada and 18th in the North American region (Eduniversal 2014).
- One of the largest and most diverse EMBA programs in Canada (Canadian Business, 2012 EMBA GUIDE).
- 6th place in Western Europe and 1st in Eastern Europe (Eduniversal 2015-2016)
- One of the world’s first 10 leading EMBA programs (L’Expansion, 2011).