Bachelor of Business Western Sydney is a joint programme between ISB institute, University of Economics Ho Chi Minh city (UEH), and Western Sydney University (WSU) – Top 250 World University Rankings and Top 34 Young University Rankings according to Times Higher Education.
In 2022, Western Sydney Bachelor program has 3 business majors: Marketing, Applied Finance and International Business. Additionally, Western Sydney Vietnam 78ty students also have the opportunity to receive an additional Bachelor of Applied Data Science degree when studying double majors with a total of 4 years.
Register for Western Sydney Bachelor’s admission 2022 – The opportunity to receive a double degree within four years for students nationwide.
With a flexible admission application, this is an opportunity for nationwide future students to experience an international standard environment and receive a global degree recognized by employers around the world from the Western Sydney University, Australia.
Bachelor of Business Western Sydney 2022 | Entry requirements
Academic entry requirement:
- High school result
- Successfully passed another university’s entry requirement
- Transfer from other institutions in Vietnam and abroad (considering specific cases)
- IELTS 5.5 ( Writing score >= 5.0) (or equivalent); OR
- Achieved at least 46/90 scores in the English Versant online test
The 2022 arrangement applies to the following intakes:
- Spring session (Session 1): Application deadline – 28 December 2021, Admission date – 4 January 2022
- Spring session (Session 2): Application deadline – 21 February 2022, Admission date – 28 February 2022
- Summer session: Application deadline – 9 May 2022, Admission date – 16 May 2022
- Autumn session (Session 1): Application deadline – 25 July 2022, Admission date – 1 August 2022
- Autumn session (Session 2)**: Application deadline – 5 September 2022, Admission date – 12 September 2022
(**) The enrollment session is for those who completed high school education in 2022
Especially, in order to encourage future students, Western Sydney Vietnam has attractive policies, such as:
- Future students 2022 applying directly to the Bachelor of Western Sydney program with excellent academic, and English performance can have the opportunity to receive a scholarship from 30-50% of the first year tuition fee.
- Build a reasonable Student Loan – EduFin Installment Plan. Students can pay 0% interest installment via EduFin, with an average payment of 9,970,000 VND/month.
Find out information about the program and register for direct counseling in three ways following:
Option 1: Access Western Sydney Bachelor’s Admission Portal 2022 and register for consultation information via online form.
Option 2: Contact Western Sydney Vietnam Admissions department: 028 3930 5293 (tel.)
Option 3: Meet and consult directly at Western Sydney Vietnam Admissions office at 17 Pham Ngoc Thach, Vo Thi Sau Ward, District 3, HCMC.
Contact Western Sydney Vietnam
Address: 17 Pham Ngoc Thach, Vo Thi Sau Ward, District 3, Ho Chi Minh city
Or: 41 – 43 Vo Van Tan, Vo Thi Sau Ward, District 3, Ho Chi Minh city
Phone: 028 3930 5293 – 028 3622 1818