Acquiring knowledge and enhancing leadership skills in the field of management, business with Western Sydney MBA program, studying in Vietnam and owning a degree from one of the world’s leading universities.
Moving forward your career with an international MBA degree
Western Sydney MBA is an alliance program between UEH-International School of Business and Western Sydney University (Australia), to help students to develop professional leadership and management skills, moving forward in future career, switching your career or working environment.
The program is designed with an intensive curriculum, the combination between theory and practice in course overivew is rigidly verified by Western Sydney University (Australia) – Top 300 – 1.2% of the world’s best universities, ranked 16th top Australian universities.
The Western Sydney MBA program fully combines theory and practice with high qualifications and experiences’ lecturers to be ready to help students analyze and solve real problems in business, updated knowledge through business projects and simulation games via an interactive model and team work. Thereby, students can quickly acquire knowledge they have learned into practical daily work.
The teaching method supports students to develop soft skills such as teamwork, critical thinking, business ideas presentation, time management,… as well as the characteristics needed to become leaders in the future.
In addition, MBA students have the opportunity to join the network of successful students and alumni from more than 98 MNCs and large corporations in Vietnam. This not only helps students to expand their networking but also develops career paths in the future.
Western Sydney MBA – Course Overview
The Western Sydney MBA program prolongs 18 months. Students will experience a learning environment which is completely taught in English with an advanced integrated learning model that offers flexibility for learners.
Western Sydney MBA program includes 2 stages:
- Phase 1: Students will study 4 core units to understand all principles, processes, and important concepts about business administration. Stage 1 will help students to be well-prepared for Stage 2.
- Phase 2: Students will gain in-depth knowledge about their specialized fields in order to dive deeper into every aspect of the business, focusing on solving real-world problems in business. MBA students will be facing hundreds of case studies with sharings from top professors.
Admission Requirements of Master of Business Western Sydney MBA Intake 2021
In 2021, the Western Sydney MBA program has three main intakes as follows:
Intake April, 2021
- Application deadline: March 29, 2021
- Admission date (Expected): April 9, 2021
Intake June, 202
- Application deadline: June 21, 2021
- Admission date (Expected): July 2, 2021
Intake October, 2021
- Application deadline: September 27, 2021
- Admission date (Expected): October 8, 2021
- Successfully completed an undergraduate degree or higher in a business-related discipline at a recognized university; OR
- Successfully completed an undergraduate degree or higher in a non-business related discipline AND a Graduate Certificate of Business Administration granted by UEH-ISB.
- IELTS (Academic) 6.0 or equivalent; or
- Pass at least 70% of the English Placement Test organized by Western Sydney Vietnam
- IELTS (Academic) 6.5 or equivalent; or
- Pass at least 80% of the English Placement Test organized by Western Sydney Vietnam
CONTACT WESTERN SYDNEY VIETNAM
- Address: 17 Pham Ngoc Thach, Ward 6, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City
- Or: 41 – 43 Vo Van Tan, Ward 6, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City
- Phone: 028 3930 5294
- Website: westernsydney.edu.vn
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org