Global Pathways Program is a Bachelor of Business program based on collaboration between ISB and 4 leading universities in Australia and New Zealand. The program has a total duration of 3 years and consists of 2 stages:
- Stage 1 – 2 years in Vietnam: Students will be equipped with foundation knowledge and opportunities to further practice their English skill.
- Stage 2 – 1 year abroad: Students choose 1 of 4 universities and respective majors of each school to transfer to.
In 2021, Global Pathways Program announces for admissions with various options for students transferring to study abroad:
- Western Sydney University, Australia: 3 majors
- Macquarie University, Australia: 4 majors
- University of Wollongong, Australia: 5 majors
- University of Waikato, New Zealand: 10 majors
Global Pathways Program – Highlight of Studying abroad 2021
Global Pathways Program help students:
- Save up to 60% of costs thanks to Stage 1 studying in Vietnam but still experience the same quality as foreign universities.
- The 2+1 model with the same total study time as native students helps Vietnamese students’ study plans be both timely and cost-effective.
- ISB partner universities are in the Top 1.2% of the world’s best universities, among the top business schools and are recognized by prestigious accreditation organizations such as AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA.
- Meet the admission requirements of foreign universities, students of Global Pathways Program can confidently enjoy the international educational environment and continue pursuing their learning path despite the pandemic.
- Scholarships are offered in both stages: Stage 1 with scholarships from 30-50%, Stage 2 with up to 40% scholarships depending on the student’s academic performance and choice of school to transfer to.
- Students can choose from a wide range of popular business majors at partner universities such as Finance, Accounting, Management, Marketing, Economics, and International Business.
Global Pathways Program offers a wide range of admission choices for students in both Vietnam and abroad, allowing students to have flexibility in preparing applications and finance aid.
- March Intake – Application deadline: February 20, 2021
- May Intake – Application deadline: May 10, 2021
- September Intake – Application deadline: September 4, 2021
- Admitted to University of Economics Ho Chi Minh City, and
- IELTS (Academic) 5.5 overall with a minimum 5.0 in Writing (or equivalent); or
- Pass the Placement Test organized by ISB.
Scholarships and Academic Loans:
Students applying for the program have the opportunity to receive scholarships of 30-50% and are considered according to the following criteria: Grade 12 GPA and English Certificate.
Also, students can seek financial support to study abroad by consulting ISB’s financial partner Education Finance (EduFin) and major banks in Vietnam.
>> For more information about the program https://pathway.isb.edu.vn
>> Enquire for the 2021 intake https://pathway.isb.edu.vn/dang-ky-tu-van